Wish you could get your hands on Herbs & Heart, and pay later?
AFTERPAY IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!
Gone are the days of lay-by, Hello Afterpay! By purchasing using the Afterpay option, you get the products in your hand straight away, whilst having the opportunity to spread out your repayments over 8 weeks! 4 equal instalments, made interest-free (we take care of that for you!)
Just simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at the checkout. If this is your first-time using Afterpay you will be directed to set up your account with them. This takes 2 minutes, and once set up just requires you to log-in for interest free payments on all Afterpay subscribing websites. It’s that easy! Complete the checkout process as usual, and your Herbs & Heart goodies shall be mailed to you straight away!
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, instalments will be automatically deducted from your nominated debit or credit card every fortnight.
Why we love Afterpay
- Pay for your purchase over four equal instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
- Afterpay charges no interest or added fees*. If you make repayments on time, you’ll only ever pay the price of the item you’ve purchased.
- No new card applications, instant approval online.
TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING AFTERPAY, YOU'LL NEED:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
TO USE AFTERPAY, SIMPLY:
- Add items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Use an Australian postal address
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
The finer details...
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- We have a minimum purchase amount in order to make Afterpay an available option for you. At this stage only orders above $50 will be accepted.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
- If you wish to return your products, complete the refund process as per described on the Refunds and Returns page on this website – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via the Herbs & Heart Returns form. For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.